Friday, January 21, 2011

New Love!

I'm so pleased to say that I am extremely happy with my new ultimate "go-to" mascara! I actually use the sample size that was given to me as one of my little birthday perks from a few friends of mine. It's called full blown volume lash building mascara, by laura mercier. It's $24 and may be purchased here. My eyelashes aren't the longest or thickest and this mascara makes them look like I'm wearing falsies! This mascara does not clump WHATSOEVER. It's bristles are so fine and almost lengthen your lashes as well as volumize them. I could not be happier with a mascara. Love, love, love it!!!!




P.S.

I did mention earlier that it isn't essential to invest your $$$ in a high end mascara such as this one, however for those of you who are interested in something of department store quality and looking to spend more, this product is great for you. Just because I say something is a great product doesn't mean you have to go out and buy it! I'm sure there are plenty of dupes out there and when I find one, you guys will be the first to know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment