Saturday, January 22, 2011

✿Beauty Gurus✿

Here it is! My ultimate list of my top favorite beauty gurus that can be found on youtube. These girls, with the exception of two men, have helped me come all this way to where I am as far as my knowledge in the beauty and cosmetics world. I give props to all of these gurus because I would know nothing without them. I hope all of you have the chance to check out every single one of these experts out as soon as possible. Make sure to sub to them too :)

(These aren't in any specific order, however my top #1 beauty guru is most definitely the infamous juicystar07)

1. juicystar07
2. allthatglitters21
3. gregorygorgeous
4. lollipop26
5. magicgrl111
6. makeupbytiffanyd
7. meganheartsmakeup
8. missglamorazzi
9. missjessicaharlow
10. missolivia09
11. pixi2woo
12. beautyxxgoddess
13. eleventhgorgeous
15. queenbeauty
16. sapphireblue93
17. sarahbelle93x
18. sarahvictor
19. sardun1
20. whatstyleistonickel
21. amrixe
22. pixiwoo
23. filthygorgeousmakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment