Tuesday, December 28, 2010

❄ Winter Makeup Haul ❄

This palette is from the MAC holiday collection 2009 - 6 Devil may dare warm eye shadows palette. The brush that it comes with resembles a MAC239. It is useful for packing color on the entire eyelid.

I recently purchased this discontinued mac lipglass in the color icescape at a discounted mac counter. I absolutely love its to-go size and its sweet scent of vanilla cupcakes! Its texture isn't too sticky, and lasts long.

This mac lipstick has a glaze finish and it is in the color bubbles. My lips tend to be on the dryer side during the winter, and it does make my lips look "crackly" so I would recommend not using this lip glaze during dry seasons.



I decided to purchase these 5 mac holiday 2009 pigments. I love the warmth they all give as well as them being extremely festive! It is my first time ever using/owning pigments of any sort. I absolutely love them and love experimenting with them dry as well as wet. Most pigments come in a really big size, and I think it's really great that these 5 pigments are minis.




Onto nailpolish! I got this purple/golden glittery color from Zoya which I think is great for the winter because it is a dark color, with a little extra something. Its not a boring dark shade. It's in the color Valerie




The other nail polish I got is from OPI in the color samoan sand. My friends think it looks more like a grandma shade or a "barbie doll plastic nail color" I adore it because its such a neutral lacquer.  It reminds me of something Victoria Beckham would wear. It is definitely a more mature color. Add a light coat of shimmer on top of this polish and your set for a more classy look within seconds.







A new mascara that I recently purchased is the loreal voluminous mascara in the color carbon black. It's just a drugstore mascara that doesnt clump, makes your eyelashes appear HUGE, is so cheap, lasts all day, and works amazingly overall. My lashes are pretty short and not thick at all, however when using this mascara you can actually see them. High end mascaras are something that you really do not need to invest in.





No comments:

Post a Comment