Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday wish list ❤

I lovee the winter. To me staying home with a couple friends, watching movies wrapped in soft blankets, sipping chai lattes, and hearing the rain sounds perfectly relaxing. Winter honestly makes me so happy. Maybe its the overall sense of warmth I feel or just the smoggy weather that makes me feel cozy and at peace. Whatever it is, I just wish winter lasted all year long. There are a few things I have on my holiday wish list (even though the holidays have already passed)...I know, a little late. But oh well, here it goes!


First up is a complete kit of Sigma Brushes with a brush roll. It comes with 12 professional quality brushes. Sigma brushes are of the same or even better quality of MAC, but way cheaper. The kit is $99. A perfect price. I desperately need these brushes and have enough money for them. I will most likely be purchasing this kit sometime in the near future. This may be purchased <here>




Next is is the Sephora Give Me Some Lip, Lip Gloss Deluxe Sampler. This set is perfect for someone interested in expanding their makeup collection on a budget. I pay for all of my makeup, so It's really important to find products that are affordable. This set includes glosses from smashbox, too faced, sephora, tarte, lorac, buxom lips, and more. Most of the glosses are mini-sized, with the exception of the buxom lip gloss which is full-sized. That one gloss is the price of the entire kit. ($30) There are 10 glosses in total. I think this is a well worth sampler kit and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! This may be purchased <here>




Another thing I've been wanting for a while now is the Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette. This set includes 88 eyeshadows in matte, shimmer, and pearl finishes for only $24.95! These eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and are high quality. This may be purchased <here>




I also want the MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment bath melt from LUSH. It is described as, "A sweet marshmallow frothing bath for gloriously soft skin". It's $7.95. This may be purchased <here>









No comments:

Post a Comment