Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December Favorites! ☃

L'oreal Go 360 clean Deep Cream Cleanser is probably my favorite face cleanser that I have ever used. I use it daily and I don't know what I'd do without it. Just like I can't live without showering every single night because I'll feel gross if I don't, I can't live without washing my face with this every single night as well. It's thaaat essential. It cleans my face and it also leaves my skin with a tingling cooling and fresh sensation which makes me feel like my skin is actually being cleaned. Before cleaning my face with this, I remove all of my makeup with a wipe.....and then I cleanse. Some people just cleanse and think that they are killing two birds with one stone by simply cleansing and removing their makeup at once. Wrong! It may appear that your makeup is gone, however it really isn't. It is still there unless you have removed it with makeup remover. So...basically I always scrub my face with a makeup remover wipe and then I cleanse with the L'oreal Go 360 Deep Cream Cleanser. I have also tried the blue one, for sensitive skin. I like the pink one I originally tried better though because of the refreshing sensation I mentioned earlier. I personally wouldn't be interested in trying the Deep Exfoliating Cleanser because to me cleansing and exfoliating are two separate things. I need a cleanser that simply cleanses. Exfoliating isn't something that needs to be done all the time. The two combined isn't a good duo for my case. Therefore that leaves me with the green one that I have yet to try. Deep Facial Cleanser. It seems like the most straight forward one out of all of them, which is strange that I haven't used it yet. Oh! Before I forget, I did think when purchasing the Deep Cream Cleanser that it wouldn't be good because it contains cream for my oily skin....But after using it religiously, I haven't noticed any break outs or reactions to it being a cream cleanser. So don't let that factor of having oily skin stop you from getting it!


I've been loving my big tub of Aquaphor by Eucerin this month. Its vasiline like substance is extremely heeling and reviving. It is a great solution for dry lips, hands, elbows, etc. I'm allergic to mostly all lotions, which has been really hard because nothing worked for the longest time. Aquaphor literally saved my life!! That and Dream Cream from LUSH are miracle workers.


I've been using benefits highbeam very frequently on my cheek bones. As sephora describes it..."It's a pink liquid highlighter that creates a radiantly dewy complexion. For an angelic sheen, this pink shimmering lotion adds a soft, natural afterglow". In my opinion, perfect for the winter time. I normally use a bit of bronzer during the spring and summer time but when I want that extra oomph (during the winter) for my face makeup routine I dab on some of the highbeam and I'm ready to go! This was only $10. It makes for a subtle, but really pretty addition when the light hits it in the right way.


Next product that I've been using tons this month is the Bed Head Control Freak Frizz Control & Conditioner Serum. I LOVE it because it works amazingly and it doesn't make my hair oily whatsoever. It is a shimmery greenish blue gooey looking serum. After I shower, I smooth out some of it all over and I'm set for a wintery day and my hair is completely guarded from frizz. I love this product so soo much. I highly recommend it. I've already gone through about 4 big bottles of it!


I've been using LUSH's Sweet Lips Lip Scrub almost daily now that my lips have been pretty chapped. It smells like milk chocolate bars. I love this product so much. It's $8.95, and well worth it. Because it's made of all organic products you can actually lick it off your lips and eat it. A little olive oil and sugar never hurt anybody! 



I've been using my All You Need 'Glitter Girl' Cosmetic Bags a lot lately. Here's what they look like...Mine are in silver, however I couldn't find a picture anywhere of the silver ones. They are so useful. Sometimes I'll put a gloss and a to-go concealer in the smallest pouch and throw that in my purse and I'm all set for the day! The larger Pouches are great for storing makeup if your sleeping at a friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment