Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gotta Get...

Lip butters are probably one of my favorite types of lip products. They are extremely hydrating and really great when it comes to fixing those cracks. They also help to smooth out and protect you from that winter "chill". I love it when I can find a really effective lip butter that doesn't feel too greasy but still feels 100% hydrating. I've done some research and have come across this lip butter by Korres, which I would like to hopefully purchase soon in the color "jasmine". From the several reviews I have gone over, it is said to do just as I was hoping for. This product may be purchased here. After I have used this product regularly and feel like I have used this product enough, I'll leave you guys a review, so stay updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment