Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bet you wouldn't have ever thought of this!

Okay, well I'm definitely the type of person who thinks about germs and every possible way I can avoid them! It grosses me out whenever something isn't 100% clean. Call me OCD, but that's just me. Anyway, I came across one of Lauren, Kristen, and Amy's blog posts on how cleaning your phone is extremely important. It discussed how bacteria collects on the surface of your phone. That bacteria is then transferred onto your face and causes blackheads, blemishes, and sometimes full breakouts. According to what those 3 gals discovered, "Skin care experts + dermatologists can usually tell which side you use most when talking on the phone". It may very well be affecting you and you might not know it because it could be building up from underneath your skin where you can't see. Wipe down your phone with a small amount of rubbing alcohol to solve this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment