Monday, May 23, 2011

May Favsss

Before I get started with my favorites for this month, I want to share with you guys this really helpful trick that I've been doing quite often. Halfway through the day my face starts to get a bit oily so here's what you need to do if you don't have oil blotting sheets! (which are a good investment btw)

*Tear a square of toilet paper in half and take the thinner part and use that to blot oil. This actually works amazingly!

Now... onto the products!!

-Sephora Collection Flashy Waterproof Eyeliner (Deep Black) $8
Doesn't smudge. Easy to take off at night. Vivid color. Well priced for a department store quality eyeliner.

-Lush Rock Star Soap (Price will vary depending on what size you purchase)
Lingering smell. Leaves your skin feeling silky and moisturized.

-R&B Hair Treatment $18.95
Great for protecting hair before using heat. Eliminates frizz. Camouflages and prevents split ends. Leaves hair feeling smooth and detangles.

-Buxom Lash: Mascara $18
Gives the appearances of false eyelashes. Doesn't clump or flake. Amazing color pay-off.

-OPI "I Pink I Love You" $8.50
Sleek classy everyday color. Very feminine.

Enjoy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment